Request a Response
A 24-hour toll-free access phone number,
(888) 522-7228, is maintained to request a response.
After hours, weekends, and holidays you will be transferred to the Kentucky Emergency Operations Center Duty Officer who will take your information and have a staff member call you back immediately.
The Kentucky Community Crisis Response Board (KCCRB), created under KRS Chapter 36 and Chapter 42, ensures an organized, rapid and effective response in the aftermath of crisis and disaster.
The KCCRB credentials and maintains a statewide network of trained professional volunteer responders and deploys rapid response teams to crisis and disaster sites.
The KCCRB will provide confidential crisis intervention services to your agency, community, school, and workplace following emotionally traumatic events at no cost to you or the agency.
Over 200 Volunteer Team Members from diverse disciplines are ready to respond. The major categories of disciplines include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Behavioral Health
- Corrections (detention centers, prison, etc.)
- Emergency Dispatch / E911
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Medical Services (air service, EMT, paramedic, etc.)
- Faith-based (clergy, chaplains, etc.)
- Fire Service
- First Responder significant other
- Healthcare (MD, RN, APRN, PA, etc.)
- Law Enforcement
- Public Health
- Search & Rescue