Request a Response
The Kentucky Community Crisis Reponse Board can be reached 24 hours a day by calling toll free :
(888) KCCRB-28 / (888) 522-7228
After hours, weekends, and holidays you will be transferred to the Kentucky Emergency Operations Center Duty Officer who will take your information and have a staff member call you back immediately.
The KCCRB will provide confidential crisis intervention services to your agency, community, school, and workplace following emotionally traumatic events at no cost to you or the agency.
||Services provided include:
1. Pre-crisis preparation
3. Strategic planning
4. Large group crisis interventions
5. Small group crisis interventions
6. Individual crisis intervention (telephone; face-to-face)
7. Family crisis interventions
8. Community/organizational consultation
9. Pastoral crisis intervention